Our customers are able to choose the eco-friendly Ardesia Tiles when building their out-houses which are fully recyclable themselves. Below we have listed some of the key benefits of using these slates;
– These slates are produced from a mixture of recycled plastics and naturally occurring limestone and can be recycled itself if needs be. Making it a great choice for moving into a more eco-friendly world.
– They are attractive slates and give an authentic slate appearance, therefore will not ruin the look of the building and will fit in on new builds or refurbishments alike.
– The tiles are lightweight, yet very durable in all weather conditions.
– They are very resistant to vandalism or accidental damage.
– The tiles act as a good thermal and acoustic insulator.
– Easy to manage, cut and install.
There are currently a few case studies over on our website using Ardesia Tiles, check out the lovely traditional garages https://phoenixtimberbuildings.co.uk/case-studies/
If you would like more information on our Ardesia Tiles or the buildings we provide these tiles for, then please get in touch with us. You can also try out some quotes and add the tiles as your preferred choice of roofing.