A Guide to our Quotation System
Our aim at Phoenix Timber Buildings is to provide the type of garden building that is designed by you to suit your
needs. Accordingly, we do not have stock items but work up from a footprint of your choosing. This will give you
what we call a ‘Shell Building’, the simplest version of the building that you require. We then offer you a series of
upgrades to enhance the look of your building and to make the most of the budget that you have. The final price
quoted will include delivery, erection and VAT.
Helpful tips to get you through our Quotation System:
1. Pick the type of building that you are interested in.
2. Choose the length and width of the building.
3. Choose the type of cladding for your building.
This combination will give you the cost of what we term a ‘Shell Building’. In the side box you will see the price for
that building together with details of what is included in that price.
There then follows a series of optional upgrades that we offer our customers. These upgrades not only help in the
general maintenance of your building, but help to enhance its appearance and usability.
Differing roofing types that enhance the overall look of your building and provide longer lifespans ranging from 15 to over 50 years.
- A way to change the look for your roof from the standard Apex style. Please note that not all of these options are suitable for those of you that would prefer a flatter roof.
- Guttering: All of our fascias are built to take guttering. This will help to keep rain from running down the walls of the building. The guttering can be directed into a water butt for later use on your garden.
- 5-year Wood All of our building are delivered with a 1-year treatment on the exterior and interior of the Treatment:building. This water based treatment protects you building from the weather. The 5-year treatment
will cut down on the maintenance time for your building and also comes in a variety of colours to
enhance the look of your building.
Our sheds and workshops come with doors installed, however you can add additional doors to the building if you wish. For our Garden Room range we offer a range of White UPVC Double Glazed units in a variety of styles for you to choose from.
Our sheds and workshops come with windows installed, however you can add additional windows to the building if you wish. For our Garden Room range we offer a range of White UPVC Double Glazed units in a variety of styles for you to choose from.
- These options enable you to upgrade the interior of your building. Wall breathable membrane is a moisture barrier to protect the interior wall of your building.
- Insulation and lining enables your building to be usable all year round and plastering adds that final finishing touch to your interior walls.
These options enable you to enrich the exterior look of your building. You can have an entrance alcove, a veranda with or without a balustrade. You can even add to the height of the walls if you wish.
- Your building will not stand the test of time unless it sits on a suitable base. This lifts the building off of the ground protecting it from standing water. It also creates an air gap under the building to aide quick dying in the event of rain.
- Bearers are suitable for use on an existing concrete or slab style base as are wooden stilts for larger buildings; concrete pads is an alternative option to a full concrete base.
- A subframe is required for both wooden stilts and concrete pads bases as it forms that flat surface to support the building; it is also required to support the decking on a veranda.