Please note that the above pictures are examples of a wide range of Garden Offices that we have built.
Tailor Made Design & Build for your perfect Garden Office
Garden delight. Built to superb quality at attractive prices, our versatile Garden Offices are a great way to add space and value to your property. Enjoy the flexibility of setting up your own business or working from home, improve your work/life balance and cut your commute time. The benefit of your fully insulated Garden Office is that you can enjoy its use all year round.
All fully Customisable
We can make your Garden Office at any shape and size
Every Garden Office we build is different, but they are based on a shell building template. You choose the size of the building that you need, then add all the features that you want from our large range of optional extras. For example, we can put in:
- A veranda, log store or entrance alcove
- Windows and doors positioned where you want them
- Exterior/interior design touches as you wish
Home Garden Office – 5 great advantages
- Range of 5 year external treatment colours
- Deal direct with the manufacturer – working with us you cut out the middleman (so more of your money goes into your building), and you get the flexibility to alter virtually any aspect of the design. Just ask!
- Quality timber – we use quality redwood timber. It has minimal imperfections compared to white wood. All our wood comes from well-managed, sustainable forests.
- High specification & strength – we use the highest specifications. Uprights are set close together for added strength. Each garden office boasts an extremely sturdy roof thanks to our unique roof design.
- Special features, such as higher eaves (our 7′ 2″ internal height means extra headroom and a bigger feel), heavy-duty felt providing weather protection in excess of five years, and gutter-ready roof design.
Garden Office Building specification – Quality throughout.
|Component:||Garden Office (up to 14ft wide)|
|Eaves height :||2185mm (7’, 2”)|
|Ridge height :||Variable (Dependant upon building width)|
|Floor joist spacing :||450mm (1’, 6”)|
|Wall joist spacing :||600mm (2’, 0”)|
|Roof joist spacing :||600mm (2’, 0”)|
|Floor joists :||38x75mm (3” x 1½”)|
|Floor boards :||18mm OSB board (¾”)|
|Wall joists :||50 x 75mm (3” x 2”)|
|Exterior wall cladding :||16 x 125mm Shiplap (½” x 5”)|
|Timber truss :||50 x 100mm (4” x 2”)|
|Roof joists :||38 x 75mm (3” x 1½”)|
|Fascia board :||25 x 150mm (6” x 1”)|
|Floor insulation :||50mm Thick Polystyrene (2″)|
|Wall membrane :||Ruberoid SB Breather Membrane|
|Roof finish :||38kg Green Mineral Felt|
|Treatment :||Crysolite Premium 4:1 in Phoenix Oak|