Garden Rooms and Offices
Garden delight. Built to superb quality at attractive prices, our versatile garden rooms, offices and studios are a great way to add space and value to your property. Work from home, improve your work/life balance and cut your commute . . . or simply give teenagers somewhere else to play their drums.
All fully customisable
Every garden room we build is different, but they are based on shell templates. You choose the shell building and the size you need, then add all the features you want. We can put in:
- A veranda, log store or entrance alcove
- Windows and doors how and where you want them
- Exterior/interior design touches as you wish
Love DIY and just want the shell building? That’s fine by us too.
Home garden room / garden office – 5 great advantages
- Range of 5 year external treatment colours
- Deal direct with the manufacturer – working with us you cut out the middleman (so more of your money goes into your building), and you get the flexibility to alter virtually any aspect of the design. Just ask!
- Quality timber – we use quality redwood timber. It has minimal imperfections compared to white wood. All our wood comes from well-managed, sustainable forests.
- High specification & strength – we use the highest specifications. Uprights are set close together for added strength. Each garden room boasts an extremely sturdy roof thanks to our unique roof design.
- Special features, such as higher eaves (our 7′ 2″ internal height means extra headroom and a bigger feel), heavy-duty felt providing weather protection in excess of five years, and gutter-ready roof design.
We can make our Garden Rooms at any shape and size.
Garden Rooms Build specification – Quality throughout.
|Component:||Garden Office (up to 14ft wide)|
|Eaves height :||2185mm (7’, 2”)|
|Ridge height :||Variable (Dependant upon building width)|
|Floor joist spacing :||450mm (1’, 6”)|
|Wall joist spacing :||600mm (2’, 0”)|
|Roof joist spacing :||600mm (2’, 0”)|
|Floor joists :||38x75mm (3” x 1½”)|
|Floor boards :||18mm OSB board (¾”)|
|Wall joists :||50 x 75mm (3” x 2”)|
|Exterior wall cladding :||16 x 125mm Shiplap (½” x 5”)|
|Timber truss :||50 x 100mm (4” x 2”)|
|Roof joists :||38 x 75mm (3” x 1½”)|
|Fascia board :||25 x 150mm (6” x 1”)|
|Floor insulation :||50mm Thick Polystyrene (2″)|
|Wall membrane :||Ruberoid SB Breather Membrane|
|Roof finish :||38kg Green Mineral Felt|
|Treatment :||Crysolite Premium 4:1 in Phoenix Oak|